Five Fact Friday ask that you list 5 facts about yourself so here goes:
1. I work 35 to 40 hours a week as part of the management team for 2 stores. One is a high end clothing store and the other other is more of a casual beachy clothing store.
2. I have a jewelry business, Cami Jewelry, where I design and make jewelry, and sell these items on Etsy and in a shop on the beach. i also have another business with my husband, Loethen Art Designs. I sell our photography on Etsy and in a shop on the beach.
3. I am going to school for Graphic Design. I am taking Typography this semester.
4. I have two beautiful spoiled birds as pets. Sole, my Sun Conure, and Luna, a Goffin Cockatoo.
5. I have 11 grand children ranging from 18 years old to a few days old. Brittany, Brain, Tiffany, Brandon,Cameron,Grant, Gavin, Brody, Brooklyn, and newest grand daughter Jordyn.
I love fashion trends, well honestly just about anything to do with fashion.
I decided to Google the word FASHION and see what meaning they had for the word:
The noun FASHION has 4 senses:
1. how something is done or how it happens
2. characteristic or habitual practice
3. the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
4. consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
Fashion has its own meaning to each individual. As each of us is defined by our own style, fashion is what makes each of us different from others.
As I was traveling through Italy I took many pictures of store windows that I fell in love with. Make -up is very much a part of fashion and here is one such window:
Italy is one of the leading countries in fashion design. Fashion has always been an important part of the Italy’s cultural life. Italians are well known for their attention to dressing-up well; “la bella figura“, or good impression, remains traditional in the Italian way of living.